Grand Canyon Home Supply
15855 N Greenway Hayden Loop #170, Scottsdale, AZ 85260,
Our team has compiled a lifetime of firsthand and industry knowledge to bring you an unmatched, boutique renovation experience. Founded on principles of hard work and family values, Grand Canyon Home Supply is their passion project, a way of helping their neighbors discover their dreams of owning beautiful, custom homes on any budget. We’re a veteran and woman-owned company, and we proudly support America’s troops and entrepreneurs.
Your home is one of the most significant investments you’ll make. When choosing a partner for your remodel and design needs, it’s essential to go with a provider who’s just as passionate about your project as you are. Grand Canyon Home Supply was founded with one goal above all others: to help make your dream space a reality.
With top-quality cabinets, flooring, tile, and countertops available for every room in your home, Grand Canyon can help you find the perfect wood, tile, vinyl, granite, and quartz for any space. Whether you’re moving into a new home or updating your current living space, we’ll help you turn it into a personal oasis.
The team at Grand Canyon Home Supply has dedicated themselves to standing apart from the competition, solidifying a position as the number one home supply store for residents in and around Scottsdale, AZ. With a team of experts on hand to curate the best materials, design living spaces, and connect homeowners with a network of top-tier providers, it’s no surprise that Arizonans return to Grand Canyon again and again for all their flooring and cabinetry needs.
We’re conveniently located at 15855 N. Greenway Hayden Loop in Scottsdale and look forward to a visit from you soon. Together, let’s make your dreams for a spectacular home interior come true.
• Meet in person to discuss project scope, timeline, and budget • Discuss Grand Canyon Home Supply’s model • Set appointment to measure home
• Meet at job location to review site requirements • Take measurements for cabinets • Begin drawing to layout existing space, noting obstacles • Begin conversation regarding appliance specs and other details
• With customer input and designer expertise, the new project space is digitized with our drawing tool • A digital rendering of the new space is created and shared electronically with customer
• Held in our showroom, a review of the design(s),using the created renderings, while discussing the esthetics as well as functional characteristics • Changes or modifications of the design will occur at this point. • Final drawing adjustments are made and agreed upon with customer • Project services and materials are finalized and a proposal is created and sent electronically.
• Once details are discussed, agreed upon, and signed off, payment and order placement begins the journey towards your new kitchen and bathroom
Have a question in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us.